Do you suffer from painful bunions?
Lapidus Bunionectomy, or large bunion surgery, is a surgical correction of hallux valgus or a bunion deformity.
- Is a reconstructive surgery that corrects the deformity at its source
- Ensures almost no chance of recurrence
- Restores stability and alignment to the foot
- Allows you to resume athletic activities, i.e. running, sports, hiking, impact activities
- Will allow you to get back into those heels
- Improves your confidence
- Provides you with a more stable gait
How can we help you?
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call us directly at 626-915-8777 (Covina office) or 909-987-3211 (Alta Loma office) or use the button below and contact us today…