Do you suffer with arthritis in one or both ankles?
If so, then ankle replacement surgery might be the right treatment option to improve your health, well-being and quality of life.
Ankle replacement surgery:
- Preserves and restores motion
- Eliminates pain in arthritic ankle(s)
- Improves range of function
- Allows you to stay healthy by increasing activity and mobility
- Prevents fusion
- Preserves adjacent joints in foot and leg which a fusion does not
- Allows you to get back to golf, hiking, walking, and swimming
How can we help you?
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call us directly at 626-915-8777 (Covina office) or 909-987-3211 (Alta Loma office) or use the button below and contact us today…